Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Monticello

The story about Mr. Smith will have to wait. Before I head to bed, I'm going to post some pictures I shot at Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home. They wouldn't let us take pictures in the house but the outside of the house and his surrounding land was more than picture-worthy. I'm particularly proud of these.

Monticello - Thomas Jefferson's home

Jefferson's viewing pavilion

Beautiful purple flower. Great shot of a bee in the center flower.

I love the color in these!

My high school's colors- Not a good shot, but it reminded me of home.

The color could probably be adjusted to make this even better; but even unaltered, I love the shot of the bee on this flower and the way the flower fits into the frame!

Well I hope I don't secretly suck at taking pictures and some of you actually enjoyed these. I think, in another life, I'll become a professional photographer... or after I retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment